SMS marketing is the highest-ROI marketing channel for ecommerce stores.
It has 95% open rate and 20-30% average click rate. So, one-third of your recipients go to your website.
The average recipient reads your text message within 2 minutes.
Knowing these, the 55X ROI that many of our ecommerce partners experience, it's not even surprising anymore.
However, implementation is difficult for most of them because:
- authorities may fine you if you don't follow the legal recommendations ($500-$1,500 per recipient in the US)
- you annoy your subscribers if you don't follow best practices
- some SMS platforms overcharge you
- you don't have resources to set up SMS campaigns and flows
- you don't know how to segment your list
Plus, after working with 150+ brands, we know many ecommerce teams are afraid to use SMS because they've seen too many annoying examples.
When we work together, we not only ensure that you hit your goals, but we also provide a branded experience to your subscribers.
Our action plan to take your SMS marketing to the next level:
- Choosing the right SMS software tool for you
- Software migration if requested
- Ensuring SMS compliance
- Software and integration setup
- Signup forms building
- SMS flow build-up and optimization
- SMS campaign building
- Integration with your social media and email marketing strategy
- Regular meetings with you and monthly or weekly reporting
Thanks to our special partnership with Recart, we can give you a 30-day free trial when you use Recart. So, you have 1 month to see how this really works.
Are you ready to add more profits to your bottom line using SMS?
"We also made over $50,000 from messenger and achieved over a 3,200% ROI on SMS marketing with the help of the Budai Media team." - Sunny Gosal, Ecommerce Entrepreneur
"The internal stakeholders were particularly impressed with their dedication in accomplishing their goals, and how they were very easy to communicate with.
Budai Media and our company worked together to create SMS campaigns that were in conjunction with our email marketing campaigns, and digital marketing ads." - Rowena Scherer, CEO at Eat2Explore